Brighten Up Your Smile
A whiter smile can be yours in as little as an hour, thanks to a professional teeth whitening treatment offered by your dentist. North York, Toronto, ON, dentist Dr. Gharai of Vic Park Dental provides the skilled dental care you and your family need to protect and enhance your smiles.
What are the advantages of professional teeth whitening?
Whitening at home doesn't always produce the results you expected. Even if you follow instructions carefully, your smile may not be as white as you envisioned or may not be consistently white. Professional whitening offers several important benefits, including:
- Stronger Whitening Agent: Professional whiteners contain strong formulations of hydrogen peroxide, the natural chemical compound that breaks up stains in your tooth enamel. They work quickly, yet are safe for your smile.
- Fast, Impressive Results: It can take a long time to lighten your teeth with over-the-counter whiteners. When you visit your North York, Toronto dentist for a whitening session, your teeth will be three to eight shades whiter in about an hour.
- No Mottling or Two-Tone Teeth: Your dentist takes the time to ensure that your teeth are uniformly lighter after professional teeth whitening. If strips or do-it-yourself trays don't fit well or fail to cover your teeth completely, your teeth may end up two entirely different shades. When you opt for professional whitening, your teeth will be thoroughly cleaned to prevent mottling or speckling, a problem that can occur if you have plaque or tartar on your teeth when you apply whiteners.
- A Whiter Smile That Lasts: Results of professional whitening last about two to three years, although you can extend your results by avoiding or limiting darkly colored foods and beverages that stain teeth.
- Convenience: If you prefer to whiten at home but still want professional results, a take-home kit may be the perfect option for you. Your dentist will provide you with custom-made trays made from impressions of your mouth. You'll simply add whitening gel to the trays and wear them as long or as often as your dentist recommends.
Would you like to whiten your smile? Call North York, Toronto, ON, dentist Dr. Gharai of Vic Park Dental at (416) 491-8621 to schedule an appointment.